Search

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Download Kid Ink – My Own Lane (Deluxe Edition) Free




Here’s Kid Ink new debut album named as “My Own Lane”, cop your copy below!! If you like this album please buy it from here.The album has appearances from Chris Brown (x2), Pusha T, Tyga, August Alsina, King Los, MGK, A$AP Ferg, Meek Mill, Wale & More, check out track list below..


Track List :

1. Hello World
2. The Movement
3. Show Me Feat. Chris Brown
4. Iz U Down Feat. Tyga
5. We Just Came to Party Feat. August Alsina
6. Main Chick Feat. Chris Brown
7. No Option Feat. King Los
8. Murda Feat. Pusha T
9. Rollin’
10. Tattoo Of My Name
11. No Miracles Feat. Elle Varner & MGK
12. I Don’t Care Feat. Maejor Ali
13. More Than A King
14. Star Player
15. My System
16. Money and the Power
17. Bad Ass Feat. Meek Mill & Wale
18. Bossin’ Up Feat. A$AP Ferg & French Montana

No comments:

Post a Comment